Thursday, December 2, 2010

Smoke Photography

Things used:
1)1 Incense stick
2)Small lump of plasticine
3)Black shirt
4)Canon 430EX II on Phottix Aster wireless trigger
5)Lighter
6)Photoshop CS5
7)Torchlight

Set up:
I stick the incense stick on to the lump of plasticine. The flash is placed on the right hand side of the incense stick. Then I light the incense stick with the lighter. I used the torchlight to light up the smoke so it's easier for me to focus on it. The black shirt is used as background so it's easier for me to edit in photoshop. After taking the photos, I edited the picture in CS5.

Final Results:
Always loved this colour.(red+black) A friend of mine taught me this colour match.


Rainbow Colour


Black & White


Yellow, Green, Blue


Rainbow Colour with Black Background

No comments:

Post a Comment