Monday, May 10, 2010

CLHS Sports Day(Part 1)

07/05/2010, the day CLHS held their annual Sports Day. This year, I chose to duty instead of sitting under a tent like a dork which i did in Form 1&2. I was nearly bored to death, and my rubik's got confiscated last year's Sports Day. So when I heard that I can choose to duty for Sports Day, I straight away agree with it.

So, I chose my kit lens(18-55mm) and my Tokina(80-400mm). I reached school at 7.30am. Tested out my camera as warming up(which was done by my friends, not me=p)



CLHS front view







Students waiting....
















Ji Shen, WeiPing, TzeHao(http://tz3hao.blogspot.com)
















Poh Jian Zi zzz-ing.....
















Lee Wei Zhe, what are u doing har...
















Can u spot me?
















Wei Ping, Lim Zee Han, Tze Hao
















Liow Ying Wei















No comments:

Post a Comment